Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Here you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Or contact us below
How do I schedule a consultation?
- Follow this link to order a consultation by selecting a day and time from the available dates.
- The fee for an initial consultation is £225, which can be paid by debit, credit card (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX) or via PayPal. Payment secures your appointment which is held via Skype, Zoom, phone call or in-person at my office.
- You are able to cancel pre-paid consultation appointments up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment and obtain a full refund. An administrative fee of 50% is levied for cancellations that occur less than 48 hours prior. In certain extenuating circumstances we may offer a full refund, at our discretion.
How does it work?
- Typically, an initial consultation takes between 75-90 minutes.
- At your discretion, the session is recorded as an MP3 audio file that you can download afterwards. Most clients find the recording a useful tool for recollecting and reflecting on important details of the discussion.
- In addition to the time we spend discussing your chart, I spend at least 60-90 minutes studying the chart beforehand and preparing notes for our discussion.
- I start our session by taking a few minutes to explain a little bit about Vedic astrology; and to familiarise you with how I structure the consultation and the flow of the conversation.
- My consultations are very much a dialogue with my clients, and although the flow of the conversation is largely directed by the chart, my clients are always in the driver’s seat.
What do you need from me?
- To make your chart I will need your date, place and time of birth (as accurate as you may have it).
What if I do not know my birth time?
- If you do not know the accurate time of your birth, then an approximate time will give us a starting point for estimating a likely time of birth (zodiac rising sign).
- It is helpful to at least know whether you were born in the daytime or night-time.
What can I expect?
- My aim is to help clients: reflect on their life purpose; identify their latent potential; discuss the challenges they may have in realising their potential; and suggest practical ways to meet those challenges, so that they can realise the best in themselves.
- Depending on the concerns of the client, I also work with them to confirm their existing life strategies or assist them create new ones.
- We will also discuss the timing of life events which relate to cycles of qualitative time, which is a part of the Vedic chart.
- Generally, topics like: money, relationships, work, family and so on, come up. We can explore any topic or issue that is of concern to you.
Can I ask questions?
- You are welcome to send a list of specific questions that are especially important to you, which I will pay special attention to in preparing for our meeting.
- You can also ask any question in the course of our session.
Is Vedic astrology fatalistic?
- No. My practice of Vedic astrology is not fatalistic, but rather is aimed at empowering my clients with the self-knowledge they need for achieving self-awareness and eventually self-mastery.
Are there any caveats or disclaimers?
Yes. They are as follows:
- My use of Vedic astrology as a tool to coach clients can provide deep insights into their lives and circumstances. It is a time honoured ancient system that supports self-realisation. The information taken from the chart indicates possibilities, even probabilities, but never certainties.
- The information provided is best used as a general guide and should not be taken as absolute fact. I always advise clients to use the information in conjunction with other proven decision-making tools and certainly not as a replacement for common sense.
- The information provided is not offered as professional, legal, psychological, medical, or financial advice, nor should it be construed as such. In those cases, I strongly recommend consulting a certified professional.
Appointment fees are charged solely for my time and expertise and not for written texts, printed charts or audio files as mentioned above.
- I cannot guarantee that recording technology will always work. While I make every effort ensure it does, my provision of an audio file of our discussion is an expression of my goodwill and is not a guaranteed part of any transaction.
- Please read our full “Terms & Conditions” (T&C) for more detailed information.
- All services, products and information offered on this site and by Cranmore Academy LLP are offered under our full “Terms & Conditions” (T&C).